Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Confessions


  1. I witnessed a cockroach crawl up someone's leg, and I didn't have the guts to tell them.
  2. Flowers are really really great, I really love flowers
  3. I sing in the elevator
  4. I find it really attractive when guys can either skate, play the guitar, play soccer ---- mmmmmmmmm lucky me
  5. I have the "The Girl with the Dragon tattoo" books but I'm too scared to read them
  6. I have five diaries
  7. I think I'd be interested in Journalism
  8. I like jars also.
  9. I LOVE POMEGRANATE, PINEAPPLE, GRAPES, CASHEW BUTTER (from woolies macro), MY SISTER'S HOMEMADE BURGERS
  10. I make really good salads
  11. Vienna is my all time favourite song, but recently some songs have been coming very close to changing my mind
  12. I cried more than three times when I read The fault in our stars by John green

No comments:

Post a Comment