Saturday, December 14, 2013

What do our choices mean and how do they define us?

Today, I want to continue my life making choices that better the world.

I want to remember that I am
a. blessed
b. capable
c. ready

I think the first thing I need to do, in order to do better for the world is to make active changes in my life that will allow me to learn and appreciate life at its fullest. I need to understand my own capabilities, culture, religion, the world and its people.

I have an absolutely beautiful family.
Although there is corruption and failures in everyone's life, every imperfection defines us just as equally as our strengths. We cannot define what beauty is, since it is individual and specifically unique to each person. However, what we can define as an aspect of beauty, is the very fact, that we are all different, we all have different capabilities to love or cherish or appreciate different areas of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment