Monday, December 16, 2013

Let's begin

Having only started my first job ever at a retail store, I can't really explain or fathom the fact that I have six shifts this week... each shift being more than seven hours a day.

I am excited, and I feel grateful that my boss has hired me and has continued to give me so many shifts. Despite wanting to crash on the couch or on my bed and do absolutely nothing when I come home from work, I realised I've been finding myself doing anything but resting when I get home.

Nowadays it's like, every time I finish a shift... FREEDOM = friends = boyfriend = painting = eating = indulging = doing anything except lying in bed and doing nothing.
Tomorrow, I am going for a run at 6am, having a shower and prepping for work (rereading all my notes and reviewing store products)  - I'm going to make a salad tonight and leave it in the fridge so I can take it with me to work, and wash up heaps of fruit as well.

PROJECT #1 Embark on giving
1. Find out how I can support Syrian refugees and educate myself about what is happening now, the situation and what I can do to help.

I want to start reading I just haven't had the time to settle down, relax and read.

Today I am grateful for my patient and loving and caring boyfriend. Who is always silently and actively here for me.
I'm grateful for my trusting and loving parents and family, for accepting and encouraging me to pursue my future and my dreams and discover what I truly want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment